Excuse me. But I'm back. And I'm kickin. Here's the deal kiddies. I've been dealing with some seriously crappy crap lately. And I ain't puttin up with it anymore. Stick that in your juice box. Seriously. I'm done letting other people define who I am. Because I love who I am, right now. Listening to dios malos or something, sipping on coffee that is not even warm anymore, talking to Keegan about shamwow & JR about the fact that his name is JR. My self-culture is profound, my loyalty unyielding, and my intelligence admirable. I have the best friends in the world, always there when I need them, and I return that favour when need be. I know that when I text my girls about what some tool did to me, there will be a phone call within 30 seconds with them SCREAMING their asses off about what manparts said tool would be missing if she had the opportunity to track him down.
"gold teeth are the curse of this town / they're all in my mouth / but i don't know how"
I don't need a guy to get me through anything. At all. In fact, I'm probably better off without a guy for the time being. Why? Because there is no point in wasting my time and energy on a guy that doesn't complete me perfectly. When I'm in a relationship, I give my ALL to it, and treat him like he's the bee's knees. If I'm not going to get that back, it's not worth my own efforts. Heartbreak is never welcome.
"i'll never get it / cause i'll never grow old / and i'm never as tired as when i'm wakin up / though it feels like i'm in love again / but not with you"
So hello world. This is Danielle, no longer afraid to be who she is. Because if someone can't handle ALL of this, the ridiculous dancing, the pointless blathering, the four am phone calls, the caffeine crashes, the bad taste in fashion, then I don't want anything to do with them. They don't deserve me at that point; the problem then is passed from me to them.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
don't complicate my peace of mind.
Posted by danielleinwonderland at 7:19 PM
Labels: elliottsmith, lcdsoundsystem., theshins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
exactly, my dear
Post a Comment