Monday, June 15, 2009

totally not cool.

The fear of rejection is no longer a fear, it is a reality. And no I'd rather not talk about it, or even acknowledge it's existance, but rather hint at it now to preface the following post, then forget about it.

I'm some sort of two year old. Some white beacon of purity and innocence that cannot be tainted by the pressures of this world. At least that's everyone's excuse nowadays. I can't even handle this. It's not so much the rejection, but the crap behind it. The fact that you don't want to mess with this? I don't think so. Shove your head back up where it belongs.

Why am I not in Scotland yet?

This is heartbreak, and this is bloody. I am not who I am being persecuted for being. Call in Sydney. C'est fini.

2 comments:

LPT said...

And this is why I love you Danielle,
you turn crap into poetry.

danielleinwonderland said...

thanks(: that's the goal here.