So here we have it. This is the moment I suppose I've been waiting for. The culminating point at which I must realize what is before me and what is not, where I must go and where is out of bounds.
I've signed my life away to a state of miserable content, being there for those who don't deserve anything less than hell. What does that make me?
That brings about another important question: Who am I? Seriously. All of this flip-flopping, rule-bending, soul-searching has left me dry, but where is my ethereal high?
I'm making the decisions that are changing everything. I'll be telling it like it is, with a smile through the tears every time. Because what is misery if it does not bring a distant grain of opportunity. Opportunity to be something more. Opportunity to be something bigger. Greater. Less perfect, more our own, less predictable, more beautiful.
In a word, opportunity to be human.
I will be real, I will be amazing, I will kill you with kindness through the blinding mascara, and in the end, I will always be me. Love incarnate, hate impassioned, failure at best, hope when possible.
Monday, May 4, 2009
how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment