So class rank stuff is on the brain. I'm feelin second. Sounds like a fairly safe bet to me, actually. 4.025? Yeahh. Sounds good.
"because i have never felt like this"
I guess everything's alright. Except I feel shut out from humanity. And I actually told one of the two people who did this to me how I felt. And being the idiot they are, they didn't pick up on the fact that it was THEM. Moron... So now I'm house-bound on the first night of summer. So what am I going to do? Have a Danielleparty. A LEGIT one. A really good one. I'm serious. I'm gonna clean, I'm gonna read, I'm gonna write (blog, yesyes), I'm gonna sit here and listen to the melodramatic tones pouring forth from my dusty Dell. I don't know if I could be happier. Well. I could be. But considering, I couldn't possibly be.
"you take my hand / we cross the lawn"
So I guess I'm just going to wait around and waste more time on facebook and tweeting until it's time for this shindig to commence.
"i suffer you so easily / we, we disagree / i, i think it's good to disagree / you are always saying that we are not the same / we are not the same"
I'm so scared. Everything is changing. And I don't know how to react. More on that later.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
oh baby yeah yeah yeah. oh yeah yeah yeah.
Posted by danielleinwonderland at 4:45 PM
Labels: bornruffians, goodshoes., thetangiers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment