One bad trip apparently holds more weight than losing the best person that has ever been in your life. Kiss my sharries, O my brother.
"i'm gonna give my aimless love / my angry heart / my desire"
I really don't have anything else to say. Except Ham on Rye by Bukowski was seriously one of the best works I've ever read, strictly stylistically, and the story clearly embodied the very words written. Love. Do read. I have a copy if anyone wants to share. Next on the hit parade is Catcher in the Rye, but only because if I don't I'll be some sort of literari outcast. I'm not even looking forward to it simply because of the ridiculous mainstream affectation. Whatever. Then Doctor Zhivago, the great Red novel. Thank God I'll be back to things I'll have to actually think about.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
oh, i am flying to istanbul.
Posted by danielleinwonderland at 11:52 AM
Labels: bukowski, clockworkorange., franzferdinand, pasternak, salinger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment