This is what happened. And this is why I'm going to fall asleep with a smile tonight.
"Can you make the effort to learn how to be first withoutbeing first? Because this chase will kill you. And that's not what I want to happen. Besides. I'm much more infatuated with your flaws, like you are to mine. You're more endearing to me being imperfect."
"Are you sure?"
"Undoubtedly. It's lame to say this, but when I modeled they always told me to try not to make a statement; instead, just be a statement."
123ilovemylife? We're getting there. So getting there. Almost there. Really. And I officially love Keegan's song. It's amazing. I wish I had written it. In fact, I think I did. So there. Ha. You lose.
"i could sleep... when i lived alone... is there a ghost in my house?"
I've had a ridiculous night. Danielleparty was pretty much an epic bust (my room is so messy, tomorrow is summer cleaning...) but I feel so much better with the events. I emailed my hero. The woman I love to death and has inspired me to be who I NEED to be. I cleaned for about two seconds, then got distracted and transferred every single contact from my phone to my little address book because I kick it old school. I ate some grapefruit though thank goodness. And I determined that salty nuts would be my protein in extreme conditions. Overall, fairly productive I would say.
"yeah she's always avoided falling in love / it's due to her life as a private affair"
I think I'll finish this some other time. I just can't right now.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
i suffer you because you're beautiful.
Posted by danielleinwonderland at 5:15 PM
Labels: bandofhorses, thevirgins
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment