"what did you have in mind?"
"sunday's a good day to get someone to cover my shift and spend money on you"
I don't care if you saw my tweet about it. This made my day. Period. Because this was someone not bashing on me or telling me I'm doing something wrong or asking how many AirHeads they could buy with $1. End of story.
"well you know november has come.. it's gone away"
Today I worked snack shack with Justin and it was crazy fun. Aly was there too. But it was better with Justin cause he's just so chill and he thought there was rocky road ice cream in the freezer.
"we were spittin venom at most everyone we know / now let it drop / let it all drop"
I don't really know what to say. Mentally I'm a disaster. Really. I'm doing this whole trying to lose weight thing and it's really just a downer because I want cake and Ben & Jerry's but I won't let myself cave in this time. And my muscles hurt from working out. I'm trying so hard. But I fail at that. So we'll see.
"hold on to what you need / we've got a knack for fucked up history"
My music is just weird tonight. Personal collection, not Pandora. So it's all over the place. But I need sleep. Maybe I'll write something worth reading tomorrow? Maybe not. I want to laugh at myself for how pathetically depressed I am over a cupcake.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
can't see for the brightness steerin me blind.
Posted by danielleinwonderland at 9:09 PM
Labels: gorillaz, modestmouse, thepolice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment