Tuesday, May 19, 2009

so, so many things.

It would be apropriate that to say the last few days have been an absolute blur of happy, sad, fury, and all time lows.

"i get nervous when she comes around / when she comes around / when she comes around yeah"

I'm home sick right now, which is something I absolutely hate. Everybody knows that I don't skip school if it can be avoided. Make up work is the bane of my existance, andsitting around doing nothing when I should be at school prepping for finals really frustrates me. But last night might have my life. Seriously. Apparently I got some award for being good at Social Studies. I'm still waiting on an email from Mr. Anderson to hear about what actually went down, since nobody else seems to be in the persuasion of actually telling me anything besides giving me crap for being too sick to show. But something else happened. Oh dear. Did something else ever happen.

"let me know don't let me be / it's almost too easy"

A boy. The boy. Well. He doesn't know he's the boy. Maybe he does. Whatever. Anyhow. He basicall sorta ish asked me on a date Friday night. Except I'm not sure if it's actually a "date" per se, but I do know that I am SUPER excited because I didn't see this even being possible. Upon reflection I don't know if it is a date. So and so says that yes, it would be, based on what he said. But then I think about it and doubt clouds my once crystal perception, like it has this infalliable habit of doing. It's terrible. Really. I love my life.

"when i'm feeling lazy it's probably because / i'm saving all my energy to pick up / when you move into my airspace / move into my airspace"

No seriously. I love my life. Everything's kind of falling out from underneath me. But I couldn't be happier. Let's do this.

"let's dance to joy division/ & celebrate the irony / cause everything is going wrong / but we're so happy"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what does this have to do with a ring?

danielleinwonderland said...

The ring was unrelated to this blog, it was just a decision strangely made at a similar time.