Saturday, May 16, 2009

how you make my heart sing.

I'm listening to a load of Green Day right now because even though they aren't really my favourite, they are touring with Franz this summer (123ahhh) so I might as well dance. Seems to be a theme in my life. The music isn't always going to be Stereophonics and Bloc Party, but you might not even notice if you just find the candence and dance anyhow.

"am i retarded or am i just overjoyed?"

SO this freaking guy... I just can't decide about him. Seriously, he just goes back and forth. He acts like he hates me, and I would absolutely love to say that it's a front, but I can't tell all the time. Which is seriously annoying me. Because I hate not knowing, always. And I'm currently sitting through a conversation in which I am being told that he's insane or something. I don't know. Whatever.

"can i get another amen?"

I don't know what to say anymore. I paid too much for shoes today?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can NEVER pay too much for shoes, my darling.

And here's what I've learned: when a guy flip flops he views you as either the safety or the risk. You don't want to be either. Run.

danielleinwonderland said...

Yeah, Ed Hardy's are worth it(:

As terrible as that sounds, I wish it was really that easy. This boy isn't like legitimately flip flopping. It's this bizarre fascet of our relationship & sometimes I don't think he's just kidding but sometimes I do & I honestly think it's just me now.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm Ed Hardy!

Facets of boy-girl relationships are always bizarre. I don't know what to tell you except get to the bottom of this.

danielleinwonderland said...

Oh I got to the bottom of this. Kind of. I still don't know if it's a date. I'm workin on it.